Tri-State corporations can participate in Caring Partners’ Restore Community outreach, which provides corporate employees opportunities for community service and team building, while providing personal care supplies to men, women, and children in need.
Our Restore Community outreach can be customized to each corporation's requirements:
- Caring Partners offers a variety of community service programs designed to fit each corporation's needs.
- Caring Partners manages the entire project and can include a team building piece or event.
- Activities can be organized on-site, or off-site, based upon group size and need.
- Costs are based on the number of "Care Packs" or other output created. Estimated value of a Caring Partners "Care Pack" is $25.00, while the cost is $10.00.
- "Care Packs" and other community service activities can focus on children, the elderly, families or other underserved populations.
Interested in learning more? Please contact Rick Lalli, Caring Partners' Director of Ministry Development at email@example.com.