Volunteering at CPI
Volunteers are critical for the success of all of the Caring Partners ministries. A typical year will see volunteers performing more than 5,000 work hours on behalf of our “Evangelism Through Medicine™” programs. We are thankful for the hundreds of volunteers who have contributed so much to further the Kingdom.
CPI has a continuing need for numerous volunteer activities, including:
- Medical Product Evaluation/Sorting
- Non-Medical Product Sorting
- Receiving/Sorting/Boxing Products
- Warehouse/Office/Building Maintenance
- Office Activities
- Landscaping/Outdoor Maintenance
- Care Package Assembly
- Much, Much More...