Partnering with CPI
Caring Partners is a Christian ministry that equips Bible-believing churches to address the healthcare needs of the lost and dying around the world. Through meeting these physical needs, doors are opened for churches to share the life-changing message of salvation through Jesus Christ. We believe that the local church is ideally suited for fulfillment of the Great Commission.
How does Caring Partners equip local churches for healthcare ministry?
At the invitation of churches, pastors, and missionaries, Caring Partners sends short-term medical mission teams overseas to assist with local outreach ministries. Several times a year, in countries around the globe, our volunteer teams conduct daily healthcare clinics, generally at church facilities. During this time, our local church partners conduct evangelistic services to share the Gospel with patients and their families. By God’s grace, and for His Glory, hundreds come to know Jesus Christ as Savior during a typical medical mission clinic.
At our 8,000 square foot warehouse facility in Franklin, Ohio, Caring Partners collects millions of dollars of donated medical supplies and materials. Scores of local volunteers help us recycle these materials and prepare them for shipment and delivery to church-sponsored projects all over the world. Some of these medical materials, including home health care supplies and hard goods such as hospital beds, wheelchairs, shower chairs and crutches are delivered to the needy here in the U.S.A. through our church partners.
Through its Tri-State Care Network, Caring Partners donates to its church partners all types of home health care supplies and personal hygiene products. The delivery of these materials allows these church partners to minister to both the physical and spiritual needs of those they desire to reach and serve for Jesus Christ.
There are many ways your church can become involved with Caring Partners:
- Your people can volunteer to travel with an overseas medical mission team, or an entire team could be organized just from your church, to serve with one of your global missionaries or national pastors.
- Caring Partners also needs medical and non-medical volunteers to serve at our office and warehouse facility in Franklin, Ohio. Volunteers of all ages can participate in numerous mission projects, touching supplies and materials that will be used to save lives, both physically and spiritually. Not everyone can join an overseas mission team, but anyone can give of their time to share Christ through “Evangelism Through Medicine™”.
- Your church can become one of our partner churches in our “Tri-State Care Network” – receiving home health care products and personal hygiene items to distribute to your neighbors in need here in the Northern Kentucky, Eastern Indiana, Greater Cincinnati, and Dayton area.
- Your church can become a financial partner with our ministry. Many churches include us in their 'Faith Promise' mission campaigns, and/or include us in their national/global mission budgets.
- Caring Partners missionaries are available to speak at your church about medical ministries and “Evangelism Through Medicine™” programs during mission week/month or at any other time. We love to share what God is doing around the world!
For more information regarding partnering with CPI, use our Contact Form.