Evangelism through medicine™
Caring Partners International (CPI) is a Christian ministry that equips Bible-believing churches to meet the healthcare needs of the lost and dying around the world. Through meeting those needs, doors are opened to share the life-changing message of salvation through Jesus Christ. Just as Jesus ministered to the physical needs of those with whom He came in contact, CPI partners with churches and missionaries who desire to bring love and compassion to a suffering world.
Statement of Faith
- The sole basis of our beliefs is the Bible, God’s infallible written Word, fully inspired by the Holy Spirit, without error, acknowledging it is of supreme and final authority.
- There is one God, eternally existing in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin. He led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sins, died and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father as mediator and advocate.
- All men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, and need to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through His shed blood on the cross. Ephesians 2:8-9: "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."
- Jesus Christ is coming again soon to consummate history and the eternal plan of God.
Caring Partners International is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charity, primarily funded through church mission budgets. Like-minded individuals, corporations, and foundations also assist with costs associated with operating our ministry, including donations for shipping fees, facility expenses, and contributions for mission team travelers.