Caring Partners International (CPI) exists to help those in need. More than 80% of the world’s people are in need of basic health care services… and 100% are in need of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Our approach to helping those in need is to dramatically change their circumstances by providing them with urgently needed medical supplies and materials, education, better trained health care providers, and front-line primary patient care.
CPI reaches out to individuals in need by working with national churches from around the globe. Networks in numerous countries have been established to meet physical and economic deficiencies, while also serving to further the Lord's work.
Each year, we send volunteer health care teams to several work sites around the world including Guatemala, Belize, Ecuador & Thailand, to treat patients, train and teach local health care providers, deliver medical supplies, and share the Word of God. These trips represent an important part of our global medical mission of “Evangelism Through Medicine™”.
Another part of our focus has been on shipping large quantities of donated medical supplies to regions throughout the world that are in desperate need. We maintain a large warehouse in southwestern Ohio where we have hundreds of local volunteers who inventory, refurbish, and prepare these supplies for shipment.
Caring Partners created and launched a community care program in SW Ohio in 2011. The Network is a coalition of church, ministries, and faith-based community organizations that serve the 'least of these' in the most needed areas in our local communities.
Tri-State corporations can participate in Caring Partners' Restore Community outreach, which provides corporate employees opportunities for community service and team building, while providing personal care supplies to men, women, and children in need.
Statement of Faith
- The sole basis of our beliefs is the Bible, God’s infallible written Word, fully inspired by the Holy Spirit, without error, acknowledging it is of supreme and final authority.
- There is one God, eternally existing in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin. He led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sins, died and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father as mediator and advocate.
- All men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, and need to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through His shed blood on the cross. Ephesians 2:8-9: "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."
- Jesus Christ is coming again soon to consummate history and the eternal plan of God.
For more information about the ministries of Caring Partners, we invite you to view our Ministry Video.