Team Member Application
Guatemala June 2018
Congratulations! Your decision to join a Caring Partners' mission team will prove to be a life changing experience. We are excited to see what the Lord has in store for you and those lives you will touch overseas.
To initiate the Application Process:
- Complete the Team Member Registration Form below.
- Thoroughly read and agree to the Team Member Requirements and Caring Partners’ Statement of Faith located at the bottom of the page. The information listed will help you prepare for the mission journey physically, mentally, and spiritually.
- Each individual team member is financially responsible for the cost of their prospective trip, which includes all airfare, lodging, ground transportation and meals. Unless otherwise stated, no other costs will be the responsibility of the individual team members OTHER than costs incurred on the days of travel (airport meals, etc.) and personal items and souvenirs.
- Submit the online form. Mail the following items to 601 Shotwell Drive Franklin, OH 45005:
* A legible COLOR copy of the photo page of your passport.
* A deposit of $ 300.00. Please designate the trip name (ie: Guatemala June 2018) in the memo section of your check. If you would like to make your deposit with a credit card, please call the office at 937-743-2744.
CARING PARTNERS REFUND POLICY: From the receipt of your initial deposit up until 31 days prior to the trip, any payments made will be refunded, LESS the $300.00 initial deposit PLUS any actual costs expended by Caring Partners on your behalf, such as airline tickets, visas, and lodging deposits. If a trip is cancelled within 30 days or less of the trip departure date, no refunds will be made.
- Caring Partners requires each first-time Caring Partners team member to request a Letter of Recommendation for mission travel from his/her church. Please have your pastor compose this letter and mail it to the address listed above. Caring Partners requests past team members that have not traveled with us in over a year to please re-submit a letter from your pastor. If you are not currently attending a church, please call Caring Partners for additional instructions.
CPI’s Statement of Faith
The sole basis of our beliefs is the Bible, God’s infallible written Word, fully inspired by the Holy Spirit, without error, acknowledging it is of supreme and final authority. - There is one God, eternally existing in three persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit. - Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sins, died and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father as mediator and advocate. - All men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, and need to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through His shed blood on the cross. Eph 2:8-9: “For by grace are ye saved…” and Romans 10:13: “For whosoever shall call upon the name of Lord shall be saved” - Jesus Christ is coming again soon to earth to consummate history and the eternal plan of God.
Team Member Requirements
We ask each of our volunteer team members to meet and adhere to the following: - Be committed to expressing an attitude of humility and service, putting others first, and contributing to the unity of the team of volunteers. - Be willing to submit yourself to the authority of your CPI Team Leaders, and be respectful of our National church hosts. - Possess a valid passport and be responsible for any shots or vaccinations, if required. - Dress in a modest manner and refrain from wearing clothing or jewelry that reflect wealth or draw attention. Be discreet and considerate with the opposite sex. - Be physically able to withstand long days and lengthy periods of sitting and/or standing, as well as moderate lifting. - Be sensitive to the culture where they will be serving and refrain from any behavior that could cause offense, including the use of tobacco or alcohol products.
“Fulfill my joy, that you be like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem the other better than themselves. Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.” ~ Philippians 2:2-4