Team MEMBER Requirements
We ask each of our volunteer team members to meet and adhere to the following:
- Be committed to expressing an attitude of humility and service, putting others first, and contributing to the unity of the team of volunteers.
- Be willing to submit yourself to the authority of your CPI Team Leaders, and be respectful of our National church hosts.
- Possess a valid passport and be responsible for any shots or vaccinations, if required.
- Dress in a modest manner and refrain from wearing clothing or jewelry that reflect wealth or draw attention. Be discreet and considerate with the opposite sex.
- Be physically able to withstand long days and lengthy periods of sitting and/or standing, as well as moderate lifting.
- Be sensitive to the culture where they will be serving and refrain from any behavior that could cause offense, including the use of tobacco or alcohol products.
“Fulfill my joy, that you be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let eachesteem the other better than themselves. Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.” ~ Philippians 2:2-4
“...Jesus said...into whatever city you enter...heal the sick that are there, and say unto them, the Kingdom of God is come near unto you.” ~ Luke 10